ESTEEM3 Postdoc offer at Cadiz University
Cadiz University has opened a postdoc procedure process for ESTEEM3. The application is open until 24th March 2020.
A postdoc position has opened at Cadiz University for ESTEEM3 (12 months, full time).
- Preparation of TEM samples,
- Registration of aberration-corrected experimental images (HREM, HAADF),
- Registration of tomographic series in image and espectroscopy,
- Espectroscopic studies (EDES & EELS),
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental records,
- Transnational Access
- Reports and dissemination of results (project meetings, conferences and publications)
- Prefered degree : Doctor in Science (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics),
- Min. 2 years of postdoctoral experience in technics of corrected-aberrations electronic microscopy for strcutral characterization and material analysis,
- Experience with espectroscopy technics: X-EDS, EELS, electronic tomography,
- Experience with software development on MATLAB, Python, etc.
- Participation in research projects directly linked with electronic microscopy technics,
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental records.
The candidate will have to apply through the University procedure. All the documentation has to be sent by the University on-line application. If you have any question, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create user/password for the application: send an email to email@example.com indicating "Solicitud Contrato Investigador Ref 3/2020/3" and ask for your username and password (usuario LDAP).
- In the email you will need to indicate your ID card/passport number, name (nombre) and surname (apellido) and email account.
- Please send a copy of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be able to help you with any administration procedure
- Once you will have your user name and password you will have to send your application.
- Please take in account that you will need also the following documents;
- Copy of your ID card or passport
- Copy of your Doctor Degree (in English or Spanish)
- Copy of your academic certificate listing the subject, courses followed and the corresponding marks (in English or Spanish)
- CV (in English or Spanish)
- Any document that will demonstrate any merits as described in part 6 of "anexos" document (see Required Profile section 6 at anexo file)
- Application form filled and signed
Deadline for application: 24 March 2020
PostDoc Position UCA [PDF, 59.78 KB, not barrierefree]
Application Process [PDF, 132.78 KB, not barrierefree]